Slayer Espresso Steam X 3 Group
This product is currently sold out.
Slayer Steam X represents a culmination of ten years in dedication toward craftsmanship and the design of advanced barista tools. Bar flow and easy maneuvering throughout beverage production were a driving force of the barista interface. Featuring advanced dual volumetrics for shot extraction, impeccable design and durability, with the most irresistable price point into the Slayer product line. Steam X is a top performer and value add contender for businesses that rely heavily on consistent, high volume beverage production.
Classic 9-bar Extraction
Volumetric and semi-automatic operation
Electronic Steam Solenoid Valve
A quick, efficient valve designed to speed up the steaming workflow.
Digital control board features backflush, timers, and access to all parameters
Long-lasting material used on the cup rail, portafilter handles and brew/steam actuators.
Adjustable Height Drain Tray
Four distinct positions, large workspace
Wing Leg Channels
Keep wires and hoses hidden from view
- Independent brew tanks
- PID temperature control, adjustable in 0.1° increments
- Electronic grouphead rated to 1 million cycles
- Dual-Volumetric, two volumetric settings per group
- Enable Auto Purge, a two second water flush to maintain cleanliness between extractions
- Commercial portafilter (spouted or bottomless) with 58-millimeter, 18- gram basket
- Hot water tap with mixing valve
- Automatic shot lights
- Non-slip feet
- External rotary pump
- Available in three group model
- Width: 34 inches / 86.5 centimeters
- Length: 27.75 inches / 70.5 centimeters
- Height: 16.75 inches / 42.5 centimeters
- Weight: 220 pounds / 100 kilograms (tanks filled)
- Brew tanks: 1.7 liters, 600 watts
- Steam tank: 7.4 liters, 3,500 watts
- Single-phase power: 200-260 volts AC, 50/60 hertz, 26 amps
- Three-phase power (optional): 380-400 volts AC, 50/60 hertz, 17 amps
- Wattage: 4,700 watts