Baristas's Choice Automatic WDT Tool 51mm
The Barista's Choice Automatic WDT ( AWDT) tool is a great way to get a perfectly even distribution of coffee grounds in your portafilter. It is easy to use and can be used with most espresso machines. Available for 51mm portafilters. The AWDT is equipped with 10 needles with two different lengths to ensure the grounds' surface and base are reached.
To use the AWDT tool, simply place it on the portafilter and give it 2-3 turns. The tool will then use a series of needles to evenly distribute the coffee grounds. This will help de-clump your coffee and ensure that your espresso is extracted evenly and that you get the best possible flavor.
The automatic WDT tool is a great way to improve your espresso-making. It is easy to use and can help you to consistently get a perfect cup of coffee every time.
Here are some of the benefits of using an automatic WDT tool for espressos:
- Improved flavor: An even distribution of coffee grounds will help to ensure that your espresso is extracted evenly, resulting in a more flavorful cup of coffee.
- Reduced channeling: Channeling is a problem that can occur when the coffee grounds are not evenly distributed. It can lead to a bitter cup of coffee. An automatic WDT tool can help to reduce channeling by evenly distributing the coffee grounds.
- Easier tamping: An even distribution of coffee grounds makes it easier to tamp the coffee evenly. This will help to ensure that you get a consistent extraction.
If you are serious about making great espresso, then an automatic WDT tool is a must-have. It is a simple tool that can make a big difference in the quality of your coffee.
Here are some of the features of an automatic WDT tool:
- Easy to use: Place the tool in the portafilter and turn it on. The tool will then use a series of needles to evenly distribute the coffee grounds.
- Affordable: Unlike other tools in the market, this is made with a 3D printer making it relatively more affordable compared to alternatives in the market.
- Durable: Automatic WDT tools are usually made from durable materials such as PLA. This means that they can withstand the rigors of daily use.
- Affordable: AWDT is a great option for budget-minded coffee lovers.
This is a 3D-printed product package
Includes 10 extra pre-cut needles.
Proudly Made in the Philippines.