This product is currently sold out.
Kompresso = Compress + Espresso
Cafflano® Kompresso is the world’s most compact and the lightest portable authentic espresso maker that uses a hydraulic system complied with Pascal’s Principle to boost the extraction force of espresso.
Pascal's Principle (the principle of transmission of fluid-pressure) is the principle in fluid mechanics that states a change in pressure at any point in an enclosed fluid at rest is transmitted undiminished to all points in the fluid. This hydraulic compressor of Cafflano® Kompresso is designed to retain high-pressure over 9 bar until espresso is fully extracted. In addition, the dual-mode pressure (pressing and pulling handles) maximizes the weight-force.
[Key Factors of Cafflano® Kompresso]
• Hydraulic water compression opposed to typical Pneumatic air compression
• Unique compression-model design that maximizes force efficiency
• Consistent high-pressure over 9 bars
• Light! Less than 200g (0.44lb)
• Compact (17cm x 10cm)
• Sustainable & eco-friendly
• Durable and hygienic
• Easy to use and clean
• Max capacity of water = 80mL (2.7oz)
• Max capacity of Basket Filter = 15g (0.03lb)
• Affordable with no filters to replace
• Internationally Patented (Utility and Design Patents)