COMANDANTE Felt Sleeve – Kaschmir
We take care of the things we love!!
That’s why we looked for only the best material to make the new Felt Sleeve for the Comandante C40 grinder. Whether you´re a home barista or a coffee professional, the MAX Brush is the perfect brush for a tidy work surface.
Wool felt was a popular choice because of its excellent characteristics
· elastic and breathable
· wear-resistant and shape-holding
· temperature insulation
· temperature resistant from approx. -40°C – +110°C
NATURAL AND SUSTAINABLE
- Your Felt Sleeve is a natural and high-quality product made using 100% premium merino lambswool. The lanolin naturally present in the wool and the density of the material make it resistant to dirt.
- In the event your Felt Sleeve does get dirty, simply clean it with a damp cloth or brush clean using a soft brush.
- For more stubborn stains, use a little bit of wool detergent or wool shampoo.
- After washing your Sleeve, re-shape it, lay it flat on a towel, and allow to dry at room temperature. If necessary, steam lightly.
- Wool needs time to dry.