Astoria Perla 2 group
This product is currently sold out.
The Astoria Perla SAE automatic espresso/cappuccino machine is engineered with the latest features in terms of ergonomics and ease to use. Recognized worldwide for its reliability and performance with a large boiler and powerful heating element, it can supply a constant flow of dry steam for the preparation of espresso based drinks in the busiest coffee shop.
This model can dispense 4 different coffee dosages from each brewing head and is also equipped with independent semiautomatic override switches. The Perla SAE automatic model features: quality proven, easy to program electronic controls for volumetric dosage of the water for coffee brewing and for hot water used in the tea and Americano preparation, built-in adjustable rotary vane pump driven by a quiet, water cooled 1/5 hp electric motor, automatic water filler, see-through water level glass, two high output multi-directional stainless steel wands with antiburning sleeves, and dual setting main switch to power the heating element after the filling of the boiler.
The Perla SAE automatic is equipped with heat exchangers and thermocompensated group heads with preinfusion technology.
ASTORIA has developed a full line of espresso machines suitable for various market demands. The Perla AEP, equipped with heat exchangers and thermocompensated group heads, provides optimum temperature control during the entire brewing process.
- The Astoria PERLA AEP semi-automatic espresso machine is engineered with the latest ergonomic features.
- This semi-automatic model gives the barista the ability to control the extraction process with the touch of a button.
- Two Thermocompensated Groupheads
- Adjustable rotary vane pump.
- Quiet, water cooled 1/5 hp. electric motor, automatic water filler.
- High output multi-directional stainless steel wands with anti-burning sleeves.
- Dual setting main switch to power the heating element after the filling of the boiler.
- Thermocompensated group heads with preinfusion technology.
- Color: Burgundy Standard (Inox Pictured Optional – See options above).
- Boiler Capacity: 11 qts.
- Frame Construction: Electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Sides, Rear Panels: Baked enamel steel
- Steam Wands: Stainless Steel
- Heating Element: 4000 W
- Cup Height: 5-3/4 in. (Group Head to tray)
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.