Global Coffee School x Halfroom Cafe: Techno Barista L2
It is a course to acquire the qualities of a more professional techno barista skill. By the end of the course, you will be able to express coffee flavors in detail.
You will learn more specifically about the principles of extraction and Global Coffee Standard milk steaming and latte evaluation criteria.
Furthermore, they can make an espresso variation menu under the systemized regulations with expressing taste and flavor.
You will develop the ability to communicate and calibrate with the instructor.
1. introduction to coffee processing
2. Express coffee flavors with the use of classifying log
3. Espresso espresso standard: espresso brew ratio, TDS, yield, dose, grind, channeling
4. Espresso variation, verification of barista skill, consistency
5. Correlation of extraction changes according to the different dosing amounts, extraction section, grind sizes,
6. Americano making based on the different TDS and flavor analysis
7. Advanced milk steaming and handling based on GCS Standard
8. Latte art evaluation with GCS standard
This is a 2 x 6hr certificate course with written and practical exam.
The course will be taught by:
Michael Harris Conlin, GCS Country Manager
2019 Philippine National Barista Champion
2019 WBC semi-finalist
Licensed Q- Arabica Grader
Founder and CEO Conlins Group of Companies
President and CEO Henry and Sons Group of Companies