Puly Caff 900g Grouphead Detergent Powder
The preferred premium cleaning agent used in Italy by professionals.
Puly Caff 900g Grouphead Detergent Powder are NSF tested and certified safe for commercial use.
It can be used in semi-professional and professional machines that require backflushing or can be used for cleaning portafilters.
It removes coffee stain from the group, electric valves, and water circuit. Formulated to reduce scale at grouphead too.
It is perfect for all espresso machines and parts cleaning.
Bottle features a directional pour flapper closure for easy usage.
Frequency of usage:
For small environment making less than 20 cups a day, 1 to 2 times every 2 weeks.
For a very heavy commercial environment making hundreds of cups a day, we will recommend 1-2 times a day.
Once in the morning before your first cup, and maybe another time in the early afternoon after your morning rush.
Cleaning of grouphead:
1. Insert the blind filter in the filter holder and add 1 teaspoon(3-5g) of Puly Caff powder.
2. Insert filter holder back into the grouphead.
3. Start brew cycle for 10 seconds and stop for 10 seconds. Repeat this operation for 5 times.
4. Start brew cycle and rinse portafilter with the hot water from the grouphead. Stop cycle.
5. Insert filter holder into grouphead and repeat step 2 to rinse.
6. Make and discard an espresso.
Soak cleaning of portafilters:
1. Soak filter baskets and filter holders for 15 mins in 3 teaspoons(10g) of Puly Caff powder. per 1 litre of hot water.
2. Rinse all parts with portable water.