Mazzer Super Jolly
Mazzer was established at the end of the 1940's in the outskirts of Venice, Italy with the goal of manufacturing high-quality grinders for use in the espresso coffee bars. Since its establishment, Mazzer has been providing small, medium, and large gourmet coffee roasters and bar owners with products that have become the standard of quality in the coffee industry worldwide. This is the reason why Mazzer coffee grinders have become the grinders used by the best coffee bars around the world.
The Super Jolly Electronic is able to hold a Mazzer Mini short hopper. The short hopper lowers the overall Super Jolly height to 19". Please note that the hopper, lid, and sliding trap door are all sold separately.
- Flat 64 mm grinding burrs
- Bean hopper: 2.7 lbs.
- Stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment
- Grinding on demand
- Electronic dose adjustment
- Single and double dose with independent adjustment
- Digital display with shot counter
- Low blade speed (1600 RPM)
- Motor output: 350 watts
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" W x 7 3/4" D x 24" H
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- ETL certified both in USA and Canada